As the saying goes, Family is a gift that lasts forever and a family can only develop with a loving woman at its center. Enga Veetu Meenakshi embodies this philosophy.
Enga Veetu Meenakshi is a new fiction show on Colors Tamil, all set for its launch today, October 18th at 7 pm. Here are five reasons why the family-entertainer is worth the watch:
1. Grandeur sets: Representing the authenticity and culture of Karaikudi, Enga Veetu Meenakshi boasts of a palatial house in all its pomp and splendour. With wide courtyards and vast rooms, the set gives more than a glimpse of a rich Chettinad house in reality.
2. A phenomenal lead: Veteran actor Poornima Bhagyaraj will be seen playing a pivotal role as Valliammai, alongside actor Shritha Sivadas and actor Jeeva. The leads crackling chemistry and college sequences is surely a delight to watch.
3. An equally amazing supporting cast: The show also has proficient actors like Gnanasambandam, Raj Kapoor, Aadukalam Naren and comedian Bava Lakmanan who will be seen portraying significant roles. They also add their comical touches to lighten the mood of Enga Veetu Meenakshi.
4. A unique storyline: The story of Enga Veetu Meenakshi revolves around Meenakshi, a lecturer and Chidambaram, a celebrated wedding planner who joins her class as a student. Meenakshi falls for Chidambaram and confesses her love for him but he does not reciprocate owing to strained family relationships. How Meenakshi takes it upon herself to get Chidambaram, his family forms the crux.
5. All about empowerment: Often, there is a misconception that working women are incapable of managing a family. Enga Veetu Meenakshi breaks the stereotype and showcases Meenakshi as a woman who works to fulfill her dreams and aspirations but also equally manages all the hurdles and troubles in running a joint family.
Free up your schedules as Enga Veetu Meenakshi will air every Monday to Friday, starting today October 18th at 7pm , only on Colors Tamil.